£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
3 months ago
The ideal candidate will have experience working of the EE, Three or Vodafone network and experience of vendors such as Ericsson, Huawei, Samsung or Nokia.
Salary: Up to £45,000+ Company car & fuel card + Company benefits
Location: South Wales (extensive travel)
* Observe client specific site access procedures (log on and off site).
* Carry out risk assessments on site prior to work commencing and report any visible hazards or defects from site by way of a red flag.
* Implement control measures as required to enable the survey to be completed in a safe manner.
* Obtain & accurately record all existing site information and propose the optimal solution based on client specification and any known constraints.
* Attending surveys or MSV (multi-skilled visit)
* Be professional and conscientious at all times both on and off site.
* Liaise with Site Provider (Landlord) or their appointed Agent/Engineer, Acquisition, Planning, Construction, Radio, Transmission, County Council etc.
* Collate the information gathered in a concise manner incl. survey notes, sketches, photos and present it clearly for submission to the client.
* Compile all project specific reports and associated documentation with a strong focus on quality, deadlines and deliverables.
* Assist with resolving any queries to enable sites to progress to Design as quickly as possible.
* Adhere to current Health & Safety legislation without exception.
* Working at height (rooftop)
* IRF awareness (ICNIRP)
* Full clean driving licence
* Advance Climbing & Tower Rescue, Police Clearance, MOD Vetted
* 2 years + in a similar challenging work environment
* Proven relevant experience on UK mobile networks, experience working on EE/3UK and/or Vodafone sites is essential.
* Proven relevant experience of Ericsson/Huawei/Samsung/Nokia equipment is essential.
* Working knowledge of mobile networks using wireless technologies
* PC Literate (proficient in MS office) with good reporting and communication skills