£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
15 days ago
The ideal candidate will have experience working of the EE, Three or Vodafone network and experience of vendors such as Ericsson, Huawei, Samsung or Nokia.
Salary: Up to £45,000+ Company car & fuel card + Company benefits
Location: London and Home Counties (extensive travel)
* Observe client specific site access procedures (log on and off site).
* Carry out risk assessments on site prior to work commencing and report any visible hazards or defects from site by way of a red flag.
* Implement control measures as required to enable the survey to be completed in a safe manner.
* Obtain & accurately record all existing site information and propose the optimal solution based on client specification and any known constraints.
* Attending surveys or MSV (multi-skilled visit)
* Be professional and conscientious at all times both on and off site.
* Liaise with Site Provider (Landlord) or their appointed Agent/Engineer, Acquisition, Planning, Construction, Radio, Transmission, County Council etc.
* Collate the information gathered in a concise manner incl. survey notes, sketches, photos and present it clearly for submission to the client.
* Compile all project specific reports and associated documentation with a strong focus on quality, deadlines and deliverables.
* Assist with resolving any queries to enable sites to progress to Design as quickly as possible.
* Adhere to current Health & Safety legislation without exception.
* Working at height (rooftop)
* IRF awareness (ICNIRP)
* Full clean driving licence
* Advance Climbing & Tower Rescue, Police Clearance, MOD Vetted
* 2 years + in a similar challenging work environment
* Proven relevant experience on UK mobile networks, experience working on EE/3UK and/or Vodafone sites is essential.
* Proven relevant experience of Ericsson/Huawei/Samsung/Nokia equipment is essential.
* Working knowledge of mobile networks using wireless technologies
* PC Literate (proficient in MS office) with good reporting and communication skills