£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
2 days ago
You will be working closely with the Network Planning and Design function who will identify which sections of planned build are crossing private land and you will need to monitor any changes to planned designs that affect the Network Access permissions required. Our Field Surveyors will provide on the ground information on how and where our network is to be built so that you can communicate this to landowners.
Salary: Up to £45,000 + Corporate package
Location: West London & South Coast England
What we need you to have experience of :
* Landowner identification and registration methods
* Wayleaves, easement and landlord's consents
* An understanding of route selection in a telecommunications network
* Land searches, securing wayleaves, easement and landlord's consents
* Drafting and negotiation of wayleave agreements, valuation of rights granted pursuant to the agreement, valuation of compensation claims and drafting schedule of condition of land.
* Building relationships with landowners, agents, consulting engineers, contractors and government bodies
* Experienced in engaging directly with Property Stakeholders and Owners, Building Managers as well as residents of multi dwelling properties.
* Responsible for identifying target sites and can progress conversations to generate interest in our full fibre offering.
* Proactive and resourceful.
* A commercial thinker with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* A person with strong negotiation and influencing skills.
* IT competent, including Microsoft Office applications and other Management information Systems associated with managing Network Access Agreements.
Please contact Ben Weston with an up to date CV for consideration