£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Company Benefits + Travel Expenses
6 months ago
Due to the continued growth and expansion of the Fibre Network Solutions division we are currently looking for Trainee Surveyors / Trainee Designers to join the existing team. Ideal candidates will have some form of engineering background / education (Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, structured cabling, etc), strong computer skills and be willing to travel to sites across South East England.
You will be joining part of a large team that are helping to build next generation networks and improved internet connectivity across the UK
Trainee Designer / Trainee Surveyor
Salary: Up to £20,000 + Company Benefits + Travel Expenses paid + Bonus / Incentives
* Strong Computer Skills (Excel, CAD or GIS desirable)
* Full Clean UK Driving License
* Engineering Background - Education or Career
* Ability to create innovative solutions and create reports
* Travelling to sites across the South of England
* Surveying premises (blocks of flats, apartments, etc) to identify cabling routes / possible risks / problem solving issues
* Using bespoke computer software to identify any underground hazards (water, electrical, gas, etc)
* Designing internal and external cabling solutions and creating engineering packs
If you would like more details please forward an up to date CV for consideration.