Up to £33000.00 per annum
5 months ago
You will be an ambitious hands-on engineer who enjoys a challenge and has experience working with a variety of telephony systems.
Desirable Certifications: CSCS/ECS Card, IPAF, Gamma Horizon Certifications, Cisco Certifications, Structured Cabling/Fibre Certifications.
Lead Technical Engineer
Location: Kent (With travel across the UK)
Salary: Up to £33,000 + Company Vehicle + Company Benefits (23 days holiday, laptop, phone, pension, etc)
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Survey new sites and specify/design client solutions
* Installation and termination of structured cabling / fibre optics
* Installation and configuration of Routers and Switches (Cisco and Draytek)
* Installation and configuration of Hosted Telephony Systems (Gamma Horizon)
* Working with various technologies including: Wifi, Voice and Data systems, Hosted Telephony, MPLS, SD Wan
* Identify sales opportunities to assist with growth of the business
* Collaborate with other departments (IT / Document Solutions)
Please apply with an up today CV for consideration