Birmingham, West Midlands
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Telecoms Technical Lead (Huawei)
Salary: Depending on experience + Company annual bonus scheme. + Company Benefits ( 34 days holiday + pension scheme)
* Asses Radio Access Network (RAN) and Transmission Network customer requirements.
* Study high-level and detailed designs to develop the technical solutions to be implemented by the Field Teams.
* Assist with project pricing based on the developed technical scope.
* Participate as a Technical Lead in internal and external customer meetings.
* Maintain ownership of projects, from a technical perspective, from inception to completion.
* Work alongside Delivery Managers to ensure all aspects of the projects are covered from a technical perspective.
* Highly experienced within mobile telecom networks.
* Proven track record of off-the-shelf and custom software tool use case development.
* Ability to work and communicate within a team effectively.
* Have relevant experience with mobile operators.
* Have relevant experience with network build processes.
* Knowledge of Huawei/Ericsson/Nokia RAN portfolios.
* Knowledge of AC and DC power distribution principles.
* MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Visio, Power BI, SharePoint and other collaboration tools.
* Over 5 years experience in the Mobile Telecom industry including knowledge of Huawei/Ericsson/Nokia RAN portfolios and knowledge of AC and DC power distribution units.
* Full/clean driving license.