25 days ago
Technical Support Representative - £22,000 - £30,000
- Vibrant, social and dynamic team
- Mass funding for growth plans (Progression opportunities into seniority)
- Fun atmosphere with a great ethos
Join a start-up going places! Advanced software and technology innovation are at the forefront for this fibre company. They are looking to disrupt the market, unearthing crucial fibre solutions to increase connectivity levels in an ever-growing technology led world. They are looking for a Technical Support Representative to join their newly formed team.
The Technical Support Representative will be willing to participate in all aspects that a small office environment demands. In a fun, creative and innovative team the Technical Support Representative will be personable and able to deliver excellent customer service and technical knowledge to customers across the UK. This adaptable and flexible start up has high levels of ambition and getting in at this early stage can mean a great career trajectory.
The Technical Support Representative will need:
- The capability to troubleshoot across different departments & products.
- Customer service experience (ideally within a technical service organisation)
- Communicate with customers delivery requirements
- Follow up and track the sales process
- Manage the CSR software (everything is made easy for you)
- Provide support to the CSR team
- Leadership qualities
- To have excellent verbal and written skills
- Customer centric and willingness to go above and beyond
This will be a mix of remote and office based, and you will need to be located near Essex.