City of London, London
£30000.00 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
* Technical support for network infrastructure & back end hardware
* System support to the LSPs in the field.
* Troubleshooting security technologies (Access Control, Video Management systems Mac, Intercoms, key management, etc.).
* Troubleshooting physical security software.
* Setup, troubleshooting, and installs of global security workstations.
* Provisioning and de-provisioning of system access.
* Interfaces with vendors, including opening work orders when there are hardware malfunctions.
* Incident response to service outages in order to bring back functionality as soon as possible.
* IT related degree and/or CCNA
* Ambitious to progress within a technology led, system support & deployment environment
* Knowledge of IP networking, Infrastructure and general software support or engineering
* A keen interest in technology
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Smart & presentable
* Experience working In a network troubleshooting or IT support will be beneficial but Is not essential
* Knowledge of the following Video Management & Access Control systems will be a bonus but Is not essential and will be trained - CCure 9000, Genetec, Exacq Vision.