£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
3 days ago
Salary: Up to £40k + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Sidcup (Kent) + Home Working
Write pre-release documentation for new products and work with Marketing, Tech and Sales to make sure they are delivered to the business and work for our purpose.
Know and understand full product portfolio and specifications.
Assist Sales in building complex solutions which are cost-effective and correct for the client's specification (e.g. cloud, LAN/WAN, PBX, call recording and more).
Understand and follow complex orders through operations and be able to answer questions from Operations/Engineers/Sales if they arise.
Deliver new products from research to release as well as post-release support.
Be able to review technical issues and build solutions with support/customer/commercial impact taken into consideration and update documentation.
Work closely with key suppliers for assistance building solutions.
Working to a product release plan set out by the Technical Manager.
Test and document new products, deal with suppliers on issues seen.
Operational Works -
* PBX Changes
* VPN Management
* Call Recorder/Logger changes
* Basic PC issues which cause loss of telephony services on users' PCs
* On top of our Asset Management system when technical changes need to be made
* Troubleshoot office networking issues and responsible for comms room maintenance
* New starters' tech set-up (e.g. Laptop/Softphone/VPN Clients)
* Adding users to key portals and portal management
* Advising core network team on design changes on core network