West Midlands, England
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
3 months ago
This is a dynamic role with the opportunity to shape the engineering excellence within a business, bring in new industry materials and trends as well as training and developing the whole department. You will be a candidate that is an expert in engineering with management experience, and you will also report directly into the board team.
Technical Lead / Chief Engineer
Rate: Up to £65,000 + Company Benefits
Location: West Midlands
* Managing the engineering department from a technical perspective across FTTP / FTTH build projects.
* Setting standards for building networks from an engineering perspective, defining processes and gaining trust in the department
* Forecasting for materials and headcount to ensure the most efficient rollout plan
* Working closely with the quality department including build contractors and external partners
* Ensuring that design requirements also adhere to changes within Openreach standards.
* Implementing new industry technologies, equipment and materials.
* Working directly with the board team to ensure timely delivery across engineering.
Qualifications / Experience
-Experience working with an ISP or Contractor at a Chief Engineering level (1 - 2 years)
-Openreach Accreditations (PIA / Build)
Please email Seb Green a copy of your up to date CV -