29 days ago
Technical Account Manager – IT Network Solutions - £30-35k (£50k OTE Y1 - UNCAPPED) + benefits
- Year on Year growth with ambitious expansion plans
- Progression opportunities
- Great training and career development
The Role: The Technical Account manager will play an integral part in retaining and solidifying a large client base within the SME/Mid-market. A sound technical understanding is required across multiple technologies such as cloud, security, networking, infrastructure, and cyber security. New revenue will be identified by the Technical Account Manager by cross selling and upselling each service the IT solution company has to offer. Ability to understand your client’s business to be able to effective sell and advise on what they may need (upsell/cross sell).
The Company: An IT Solution Provider that is very well established. Fantastic culture amongst the team, they all work hard in planning, designing and enabling the procurement, implementation, protection and management of a wide range of modern technologies. A great social culture amongst the team, they do like to enjoy and celebrate their successes. The Technical Account Manager will help with the ambitious Sales Directors growth plans.
What we need for the Technical Account Manager position:
- Experience in sales/account management within a tech led organisation.
- Good understanding of current technologies.
- Beneficial to have experience within Managed IT Services, Cyber, Cloud, Network Infrastructure or general IT Solutions/Products.
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients.
- Great interpersonal skills to maintain excellent relations with internal stakeholders.
- Good technical writing and proposal production skills.
- Ambition to develop and grow within an expansive company.
- Effective sales, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Great time management skills.
- Ability to establish trust and strong relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
- Working autonomously and with a team.
- Great energy levels with a keen work rate.
The rewards for the Technical Account Manager position:
- £35k base £50k OTE (Y1)
- Uncapped – great earning potential
- Company/client perks
- Flexible benefits
The Technical Account Manager will be based in the South West and will have flexible working between office and remote.