City of London
3 days ago
Technical Account Manager - MSP - £30k (£60k OTE) + benefits
- Ambitious growth plans (huge progression opportunities)
- Provision of a large pool of clients to manage
- Great earning potential
The Role: The Technical Account manager will play an integral part in retaining and solidifying a large client base within the SME market. A sound technical understanding is required across multiple technologies such as cloud, security, networking, infrastructure, and cyber security. New revenue will be identified by the Technical Account Manager by cross selling and upselling each service the MSP has to offer. Ability to understand your client’s business to be able to effective sell and advise on what they may need.
The Company: An MSP that is very well established. Fantastic culture amongst the team, they all work hard in planning, designing and enabling the procurement, implementation, protection and management of a wide range of modern technologies. Work on a Global scale with a highly efficient 24x7x365 IT support function. The Technical Account Manager will help with the ambitious CEOs growth plans. Unrivalled company ethos with great engagement in a highly sociable team.
What we need for the Technical Account Manager position:
- Experience in sales/account management within a tech led organisation.
- Good understanding of current technologies.
- Beneficial to have experience within Managed IT Services, Cyber, Cloud, Network Infrastructure or general IT Solutions/Products.
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients.
- Great interpersonal skills to maintain excellent relations with internal stakeholders.
- Good technical writing and proposal production skills.
- Ambition to develop and grow within an expansive company.
- Effective sales, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Great time management skills.
- Ability to establish trust and strong relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
- Working autonomously and with a team.
- Great energy levels with a keen work rate.
The rewards for the Technical Account Manager position:
- £30k base £60k OTE
- Company perks
- Flexible benefits
The Technical Account Manager will be London based and due to current circumstances will have the opportunity to work remotely.