£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
5 months ago
They have a requirement for a miltulingual 1st Line Support Engineer to provide 1st line support to customers and distributors, delivering the highest of quality responses within agreed time frames.
Candidates will need to be fluent in English, German and either French, Spanish or Italian.,
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 9.00-5.00
- Provide timely and accurate advice and support via telephone, e-mail and remote control to all customers/distributors/users.
- Accurately log all customers issues received into the CRM database.
-Maintain and develop the companies adopted CRM system ensuring all data relating to customers and support tickets is accurate and always up to date.
-To provide a high level of support to customers and associated service facilities.
- A background in IT is required, any experience/knowledge of the security industry would be
- Networking or camera experience would be advantageous.
- English language skills are essential along with at least two of the following European
Languages Skills: Spanish, French, Italian, German.
- Self-Motivated and able to work on own or under pressure.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and schedules
- Business or technical Degree level Education would be desirable as would any industry
- PC literate- Intermediate and Advanced Microsoft Office skills to include Excel.
- Clean Driving License.