£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
3 months ago
A specialist network infrastructure and data centre cabling company based near to Camberley are looking for an experienced project manager to join the existing team. If you have experience delivering infrastructure projects then we want to hear from you. We are looking for an experienced structured cabling project manager who is able to manage and deliver multiple projects at once. This is a client facing role which will combine office and site based project management and will require frequent travel to the office.
Project Manager - Structured Cabling
Salary: Up to £45,000 + Vehicle Allowance + 20 Days Holiday + Pension + Company Benefits
Location: Camberley, Berkshire (covering South East England)
* Experience managing the delivery of structured cabling projects in various environments
* Delivering projects from implementation through to handover including client management
* Responsibility for site management ensuring site health and safety / quality assurance
*Auditing site and completing technical documentation
*Mentoring Junior Project Managers and assisting with company operations
* Strong technical understanding of network infrastructure ideally with some data centre experience
* Experience with Wifi Surveys / Projects is desirable
If you are interested please forward an up to date CV for consideration.