Altrincham, Greater Manchester
£25000.00 - £320000.00 per annum
21 days ago
To provide street works administration support in accordance with business operations and TMA/NRWSA, you will be integral in the successful application of our works management system. To provide support to field operations in managing a fully optimised workforce, meeting service performance standards and deadlines. Ensuring compliance with all elements of Streetworks legislation through effective management of Notices, Permits and other documents and requirements as set out or prescribed in the appropriate Codes of Practice, processes or procedures.
This will be delivered by ensuring all works received for Project Delivery are noticed and permits raised and managed through to close out within legislative timescales. Street works information is to be accurately communicated, ensuring schedule changes are reflected within the system to enabling effective planning and reliable status reporting.
Streetworks Coordinator (Telecoms)
Rate: £32,000 + Company Benefits
* Allocating Permits and Notices to scheduled works and updating within the client and BB work management systems while working to correct standards
* Submission of all appropriate Street Works Notices and Permits, via Symology, EXOR or client interface to ensure all works are compliant with legislation and appropriate permit scheme conditions
* Liaising with operations, bus companies & LAs to arrange bus stop/parking bay suspensions, road closures, use of portable traffic signals etc as per TM requirements request, book, execute to invoice.
* Road Closures, Lane Closure applications.
* Liaising with Pre-Construction Teams to ensure streetworks information is included in work packs
* Liaising with Planning Teams to ensure streetworks information is included in programmes
* Managing requests for extensions/amendments required to notices/permits
* Desktop planning of job packs, highlighting potential permitting issues early
* Liase with Residents, Customer, LA, HA, Environmental agency daily
* Monitoring Comments and Challenges received from Local Highway Authority
* Status reporting for Streetworks deliverables including status updates, data quality, impact of Schedule Change requests & approvals
* Receiving, action and investigate all S74, FPN and other failure charges closing them out and providing information.
* Planning management of defects for works completed by appropriate work streams, arrange notices / permits / JSI.
* MUST have Symology Qualification / Certification
* Good working knowledge of NRSWA 1991, Permit Schemes and their common requirements
* Working knowledge and Intermediate level of Office IT Systems (including MS Office (Excel, Word), MS Outlook E-mail)
* Opportunity to explore the analytical side of permitting.