12 days ago
Strategic Sales Manager – Security Manufacturer - £60k - £80k base OTE £100k + bonus structure
- Join an established team of successful sales people
- Superb company with great prospects
- Great brand supported by strong R&D
Your Future: Joining this existing team as Strategic Sales Manager to implement your own strategies to develop business within the various Government sectors. This billion $ turnover business can offer great development and support for your career.
The role: As the Strategic Sales Manager you will be managing sales within all government enterprises throughout the UK. Your overall responsibilities will be to determine pain point for clients where the products you offer can resolve the issue. New business with Government contacts will be a key focus. The Strategic Sales Manager will build solutions tailored to client needs and convert these business opportunities into orders. Furthermore, you will continue to build and develop key relationships and grow the client base in line with the company strategy.
The Company: The brand, the business and their service to clients are all second to none. If you operate within the Security and CCTV market you will instantly understand why this Strategic Sales Manager opportunity is such a great prospect.
Requirements for the Strategic Sales Manager role:
- UK based
- Enterprise level sales experience
- Consultative approach to developing new business and managing existing accounts
- To plan and implement sales and customer retention strategies
- Ability to manage both external and internal stakeholders
- Experience within the security and CCTV industry
- Experience of managing a complex route to market (distributors, system integrator's and the end user client)
- To build solutions tailored for business opportunities
Package for the Strategic Sales Manager:
- £60k - £80k basic
- £20k - £30k bonus + additional bonus scheme
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Corporate benefits
The Strategic Sales Manager role is based in the UK but is primarily a remote position.