5 months ago
Solutions Consultant - CRM - £50-60k + 20% bonus
- Upward trajectory business
- Award winning AI Tech Company
- Value-add solution
Your Future: As a Solutions Consultant within this growing business you will be part of a sales and customer success machine which has grown rapidly since inception. You will have the support and tools you need to carve a progressive career as this business continues to succeed.
The Role: The Solutions Consultant will play an integral role supporting the wider sales team in the UK. This is a Pre-Sales function helping both internal and external stakeholders get the most out of this sales enablement CRM tool. You'll become a subject matter expert in all things related to the solution, CRM and integration. This varied role will see you speaking with CIO's and CEO's one moment, then running group demo's the next. You'll partner with Business Develop Managers to help demonstrate how you can solve your customers critical business problems. You'll contribute to RFP's and, as with all scale-up roles, you'll be a big thinker and a big doer who won't be afraid to get involved where you can to help the business rocket to the next stage!
The Company: This well funded business provides a cloud-based sales enablement solution which integrates into CRM systems. It enhances a customer’s existing database using an AI powered intelligent SaaS product unlocking sales and marketing opportunities that sales people may miss. This results in companies winning more business, improving customer engagement and, ultimately, retaining clients. Based in London, the company are kickstarting their next growth phase and require a Solutions Consultant. They have experienced record sales figures of late and are an exciting prospect for an ambitious Solutions Consultant or Pre-Sales professional.
What we need for the Solution Consultant role:
- Experience in a Pre-Sales or Consulting role with a SaaS vendor
- Experience working with CRM systems and have an understanding of database technology
- Experience of creating and delivering engaging demo's and presentations to small and large groups of stakeholders
- Someone who is comfortable managing internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- A person who is happy to conduct distanced face to face presentations and demo's when required
- Comfortable working from home if required
- Comfortable working from office when required
- Fluent English with great communication skills and able to quickly establish rapport with stakeholders
The Rewards for the Solution Consultant role:
- £50-60K base DOE
- 20% Bonus
- Great company benefits
The Solution Consultant role is based in central London. You will need access to central London and the office. The company adhere to strict distancing measures when people are working in the office and also allow flexibility to work from home until restrictions lift. Please note however this is not a working from home contract.