2 months ago
Full Stack Developer
A market leading communication technology company is currently seeking to hire a Full Stack Developer for their office in Manchester. They offer complete end to end solutions, with a continually developing portfolio of Unified Communication products which are valued by clients across the UK. The successful developer will be the main technical line between both the software & commercial sides of the business, with direct involvement in a large pipeline of exciting projects over the coming months.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Creating, maintaining, and improving systems to meet company requirements.
- Analysing the needs of different users and departments and translating these into software requirements.
- Creating technical specifications.
- Designing, writing, and testing code for software ensuring efficiency.
- Researching, designing, and writing new software programs for the business.
- Developing existing software by analysing and identifying areas for modification.
- Experience in Node.js & Python.
- Experience developing websites with complex database links.
- API development experience an advantage.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
The Full Stack Developer will be based in Manchester.