£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Location: Office-based position - Essex.
Salary: up to £40,000, negotiable
Technical Resources are working with a Gent-approved Fire Alarm provider who have been established for over 20 years. They are currently expanding throughout the UK and are seeking an experienced Fire Alarm Engineer who would like to progress their career in to a Supervisory position. There will be an opportunity to move in to a Small Works managerial role within two years for the right candidate.
The position will be office-based in Essex working within a team of 9 Small Works Engineers.
The ideal candidate would have a Technical Engineering background Installing or Servicing Gent, Morley and Kentec panels.
- Assisting with the day-to-day running of the Small Works department
- Providing Technical and Logistical support to office staff and Engineers
- Assisting customers and managing their expectations
- Dealing with inbound E-mails from clients and prospective customers
- Updating spreadsheets and internal systems
- Scheduling work to engineers
- Liaising with other departments to ensure fluidity throughout the business
- Reporting to management on a weekly basis
If you are interested in this position then please apply with an updated CV.