Up to £39000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
They are looking for a Site Manager who will be Reporting to the Technical Engineering Manager, the Site Manager ES will take responsibility for engineering works and co-ordination activities whilst engaged on operational delivery activities.
The position will largely be site based but will also require head office in the city and warehouse visits.
Salary: £39k + £5k Car Allowance
Role and Responsibilities
*Manage a team of installation and commissioning engineers to ensure that all engineering tasks are delivered to specification, programme whilst adhering to industry quality standards.
*Ensures all project Health & Safety requirements are achieved, by ensuring Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Toolbox Talks and any other H & S requirement are completed, recorded and the required approvals received.
*Ensure deliveries of equipment are on a just in time basis, securely stored and are distributed to the workface in a controlled fashion. High value items should be identified to the client's team and accordingly managed/protected until commissioning has been completed and signed off.
*Arrange equipment/materials call off with the Project Manager.
*Acts as the 'Design' interface between Pre-Sales Design Team and the Client team.
*Compile and issue progress reports as requested by the Project Manager and/or the Client Team.
*Carry out quality checks on all works undertaken using the companies approved templates/Snagging forms.
*Attend and document client meeting actions and ensure that all actions are closed out in a timely manner.
*Produce documentation as required to meet both company and client requirements.
*Liaises with the networking provider to ensure the timely provision of switch port allocation including any PoE requirements.
*Ensures that all installation information i.e. routes, device locations, device IDs, etc. are recorded onto Record drawings at the end of the project.
*Ensures all drawings and schedules utilised on-site are accurate, co-ordinated and current for the tasks in progress.
*As and when required assist in any hands-on work activities when timescales and urgency dictate.
*Ensure that project profitability is maximised always by co-ordinating work activities with the available workfaces and communicating delays and the stacking of trades to the Project Manager.
*Multi-site supervision as and when projects dictate.
* Manage and motivate the Engineering team
* Co-ordinate with team delivering other technologies/Systems
* Enthusiastic and dynamic personality
* Work well under pressure and able to deal with high work load
* A working level of Microsoft knowledge including Word, Excel, Project and Outlook
* Good internal and client communication skills
* Be able to communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and requirements
* Understanding of NSI installation guidelines
* Preferred but not Essential
* Experience of Sage Line 500
* Minimum 5 years working in the Electronic Security Industry
* PASMA and IPAF trained
* First Aid trained
* SSSTS trained
* CSCS accredited
* A good understanding of Structured Cabling installation practices
* A good understanding of Electrical works/requirements (Cabling/Containment)
*Ability to organise and motivate teams on a project.
Please if you are interested or require further details then please send through an up to date CV.