Stockport, Greater Manchester
£18000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Are you an experienced Service Engineer looking for a role with a company that will get you involved with state of the art technology in the Audio Visual industry. The ideal candidate will come from a service background with experience dealing with commercial AV systems such as video walls, projectors, digital signage, or similar. You will need to be PC literate and be comfortable picking up network based technologies such as working with laptops, basic IP addressing, resetting routers/switches, etc.
You must be willing to start work extremely early some days to deal with faults for retail clients before they open.
Benefits of working for this company include: Training on state of the art AV technology, overtime rates for additional hours, uplifts for night work, Call out 1 week in 10 (£60 Standby plus 1.5x for hours worked), Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Company Credit Card, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Expense Float, If staying away Hotel + £25/night expenses.
Location: Stockport (Frequent travel and overnight stays round the UK)
Salary: Up to £23,000 + Company Vehicle + Company Benefits
* Experience in the service of a range of commercial AV Systems
* Experience of Projectors, Video walls, LED, Digital Signage, back-office pcs, network devices, etc
* Experience of using power tools and hand tools.
* Excellent communication skills, able to use initiative and professionalism.
* Experience of working within a team and individually.
* Full UK Driving License.
Please forward an up to date CV for consideration.