Up to £23000.00 per annum
10 days ago
You will be working in a team that installs and maintains the 3G/4G network across the UK.
Salary: Up to £23,000 + Company Benefits
* Take incoming requests from clients for project work recording all details on CRM system
* Liaise and Coordinate with engineering team to distribute work ensuring all site information is given
* Arrange site access for engineers ensuring they will have correct equipment, tools and certifications to complete work
* Work collaboratively with the client fostering a partnership approach in identifying improvements to the planning process
* Able to work in a fast paced, changing environment
* Able to manage own workload and that of others, dealing with conflicting priorities effectively to meet deadlines
* Able to give and take instruction, constructive feedback and maintain respect
* Good IT skills and able to work with excel spreadsheets
Please provide an up to date CV for consideration.
If you are interested or can recommend anyone, please contact Harriet Jannaway on 01932 837786 or