£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Location: Witham, Essex
Salary: Up to £25,000 + Company Benefits
* Ensure all Service and/or support calls are processed correctly.
* To assist and support the Service Engineers in effecting response, clear down and preventive operations.
* To support and assist other Service office staff in ensuring the efficient processing of work and production of any and all necessary documentation and reports.
* Interface with clients and respond accordingly as required, ensuring relationships and good customer service principles are applied. Including:
* Accurately log all client Service requests/calls on the Service database and issue all relevant details to the correct Service Engineers within the prescribed timescales
* Ensure all calls are cleared within their KPI's and all records updated, notifying the service manager of any issues or difficulties.
* Arrangement and co-ordination of all plant, spare part and replacement equipment as required.
* Monitor contracts and identify to service manager any issues, problems or trends likely to affect performance or impact upon contract performance criteria, KPI's and SLA.
* Maintain and update PPM schedules as required and ensure work is completed within timeframe.
* Arrange technical support for Service Engineers
* Request service stock/spare parts and ensure replacement items, returns and faulty goods for repair, etc. are available and processed correctly
* Work to all company and clients general codes of good working practice and procedures along with NSI directives, codes of practice and standards & Health and Safety.
Please apply with an up to date CV for consideration