2 months ago
Senior Sales Executive - ISP - £45-60k + 50% OTE (UNCAPPED)
- Investment to expand
- Great earning potential
- Rapidly growing business
The Role: The Senior Sales Executive will be selling a range of Connectivity, Voice, IT and Managed services solutions into the Enterprise Market. With an armoury of a continually developing and growing product offering you can offer an end-to-end solution to your clients with an unrivalled managed service putting the needs of customers at the forefront of your focus and with the backing of a fantastic team to back it up! Liaising with the MD the Senior Sales Executive will be a key driver in an extremely opportunistic space and being supported by targeted marketing campaigns you will develop new from new business.
The Company: An incredible ISP in the South East that owns their own network, they offer an elite managed service and are highly valued by their adorning clients. They have increased sales significantly in the past 12 months and their ambitious MD is excited by the clear opportunity to further drive their solidity within the ISP space. A small close-knit team where you can affect change and really make a difference, no red tape to stop you thriving in a highly lucrative industry.
You: For this Senior Sales Executive role we need people with:
- A hunter attitude with high energy
- Writing proposals and pitch solutions at board level
- Experience of managing multi-level decision makers and complex sales cycles
- Experience of selling any telco/tech related or managed service-related solution
- A structured approach to selling with a problem-solving attitude
- The ability to work remotely
- A focus on targets and what KPI’s you need to smash to hit your end number
- Experience of finding (and closing) contracts at £100k-£1m for multisite corporates.
The package for the Senior Sales Executive:
- Base - £45-60k DOE
- OTE – 50%-100%
- Pension, Expenses, etc
This Sales Executive role will be based remotely but will need to be located in the South East. (Opportunity for office work if you so wish)