29 days ago
Senior Recruitment Consultant - £35-£65k OTE Year 1
Market leading recruitment company of 20 years have identified an opportunity to grow and develop senior appointments within the Fire and Security, contract division. This role will be a 360 desk and you would be responsible for selling and filling within the senior market. You will spend your day targeting new and existing customers with senior level candidates with the aim to fill all senior roles in the contract division.
- Driving business development strategies within a niche market.
- Identifying opportunities, creating new sales leads and meeting revenue targets.
- Executing telephone sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies.
- Ensuring a strong sales approach on existing and prospective clients
- Excelling personal KPI's including decision maker calls, manipulated starts and prospect / suspect growth
- Identifying customer needs and targeting accordingly
- Ability to set up and complete business development presentations.
- Drive hot leads and lead strategies from the delivery team.
- Ability to negotiate with a strong understanding of 'feature/benefit' sales strategies.
- Selling vacancies professionally by interacting with candidates over the phone.
- Ensuring live vacancies are fulfilled within the deadlines set.
- Following suitable job filling processes provided to ensure best results.
- Following quality and compliance processes.
- Effective analysis provided on job filling with the ability to update the team, business and clients specifically and accurately.
- Engage in end-to-end recruitment strategy.
- Build talent pipeline of candidates.
The Senior Recruitment Consultant will be based in Addlestone, Surrey.