£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
17 days ago
Senior Project Manager
Salary: Up to £55,000 + company car allowance/vehicle + company benefits
Location: London (with sites Nationwide)
* Delivery of projects to the value of £1m+
* Delivery Projects on time and on Budget
* Manage the design development process
* Ensure that integrated programmes are created and issued to the main contractor at the earliest opportunity.
* Ensuring projects follow Quality Assurance and H&S guidelines.
* Ownership of the production process for client construction
* Management of staff, including your team and external contractors.
Knowledge & Skills:
* Project Manager experienced in the delivery of large commercial building construction projects.
* APM Project Manager, IPMA Level D, Prince2 Practitioner (desirable)
* Good knowledge of building services and infrastructure obtained within the construction industry.
* Experience and/or knowledge of Smart Building technologies preferable.
* Experience and/or knowledge of BIM and Soft Landings preferable.
* Project Managers, Project Co-ordinators and Site Managers allocated to a project.
* External resources assigned to a project.
* All equipment booked to the project sites.
Please apply with an up to date CV for consideration.