£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Car Allowance
4 months ago
Location: London/Home Counties
Salary: Up to £55,000 + Car Allowance (£6,000)
My client is a top tier, global security system integrator with a strong presence in the blue-chip commercial, CNI and financial sectors. They have a requirement for a Senior Project Manager to work at prestigious client sites in Central London and surrounding areas.
- Supervise technical & financial planning of contracts prior to commencement of work on site.-- Ensure maximum information is available to site staff including full specification and contract
documents, plus all necessary drawings and work programmes.
- Ensure sufficient planning maintained throughout all contracts.
- Ensure information on labour and materials made available and incorporated into
programmes and that programs are met.
- Produce project programs using Microsoft Project and carry out reviews against programme
taking corrective action where necessary.
- Responsible for the Delivery Teams and Project Engineers
- Delivery of Integrated Electronic Security Installations and associated services
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skill and Experience (Required to perform the job):
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Minimum 5 years' experience in capital integrated project delivery
- Degree qualified
- Adept in the use of Microsoft Excel & Word
- Critical planning expertise - Microsoft Project
- Experience in contract negotiation and resolution
- Numerically biased with an exceptional eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- NEC and JCT Contract experience
- CDM Contract awareness