South East England, England
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Location: London and surrounding areas
Package: up to £38,000 DOE + Company Car + Overtime + Call Out, 1 week in 9 + Travel Time (After 30 Mins Each Way) + 23 Days Holiday + Training + Progression
Technical Resources are pleased to be working with a sophisticated security system integrator in the London area. Our BAFE and NSI Gold accredited client provide cutting-edge security solutions to commercial and retail contracts across the capital. This forward-thinking, independent firm are partnered with world-renowned industry heavy weights such as Honeywell, Avigilon and Gent 24.
They now have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Fire Alarm Engineer to join their South-East team through a stage of massive growth, helping them to maintain the great reputation they have built over the years. They require somebody who has ideally had experience Servicing and Commissioning Gent and/or Advanced panels.
* Servicing, fault-finding and Commissioning of Addressable and Conventional Fire Alarms
* Working in a team or independently to strict quality standards.
* Happy to travel as the business requires (predominantly London)
* Training Security Engineers on Fire and providing Technical support where required
* Always suggest ways we can improve our service to our customers.
* Take part in training to improve your knowledge, which will in turn increase your value to this fantastic company and to broaden your career horizons.
Required Skills -
* Good experience within a similar role, servicing and Commissioning in a commercial/retail contract.
* Knowledge of BS standards or FIA qualifications
* Gent or Advanced panel training
* Full UK Driving License
If you are interested in this position please apply with an updated CV