£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
We are looking for an experience Fibre Planning with experience leading teams of Survey and Planning Engineers to complete FTTH / MDU job packs.
The main function of the role is to efficiently plan FTTP (Fibre To The Premises) and Internal fibre optic cabling routes (FTTH / MDU's). This role would be suitable for an experienced Fibre Optic Planner / Surveyor with a strong background in fibre optic networks (such as PON, GFAST, Gigabit, etc). Candidates will need to demonstrate an understanding of Fibre Planning / Network Design in Multiple Dwelling Units. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning Fibre Company with fantastic prospects. The ideal candidate woulod have experience working on the BT and Virgin Media Network.
Fibre Planner Team Leader
Up to £40,000 + Company Benefits + 25 days holiday + company benefits
Location: North England, London or Cambridge
* Managing a team of Fibre Planners including scheduling work, monitoring quality and resolving issues
* Dealing directly with the end client managing expectations and dealing with any issues (wayleaves, re-routes, timescales)
* Understanding and Surveying existing Fibre Optic Network infrastructure including ducts and potentials for upgrades
* Surveying Fibre Routes through buildings and MDUs
* Planning civils works for FTTP where required
* Network Design and Capacity Planning
* Creating "Job Packs" to pass back to the client for engineering works to be carried out
* Using various design software packages such as GIS, Visio, CAD to create professional job packs
Please forward an up to date CV for consideration and we will contact you with further details.