£28000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Technical Resources Aviation based in Addlestone are currently looking to recruit an in-branch
Employment Vetting Officer to assist our aviation department in the exciting world of airport
referencing and recruitment.
The Employment Vetting Officer will be responsible for the successful candidate 5- year referencing in a high pressure, fast moving environment.
Key Accountability's for the position :
- To take responsibility and oversee the referencing and security vetting procedure and
successful submission of applicant's Airside ID Pass applications.
- To communicate with applicants and clients on behalf of One Resourcing Limited from initial
contact to development and maintenance of successful relationships.
- To oversee a satisfactory, tailored referencing and security vetting service to all clients and
applicants ensuring all correct Department for Transport, CAA and Airport Authority
procedures are followed.
- To meet, greet and verify the details of new applicants and make telephone enquiries to the
applicant's referees to facilitate the quick completion of applicant's Airside ID Pass
- To deal with any client or applicant enquiries in a satisfactory and professional manner.
- To be flexible and able to respond and adapt to the requirements of working in a
- To to discuss and establish applicants specific 5 - year employment / education history to
gain as much information as possible to successfully complete the applicant's Airside ID Pass
- To ensure that all candidate ID pass applications are uploaded on to the ID Gateway ID Pass
- To undertake any other relevant duties and tasks as and when required, to include, but not
limited to answering the telephones and general office duties.
- You should be able to multitask effectively and balance conflicting priorities in order to meet
deadlines and contribute to the team's continuous improvement
- Ability to use own initiative and manage a varying workload
- A professional manner and the ability to develop strong working relationships with clients and candidates
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in office software/systems (MS Word, Excel)
- A good working knowledge of MS Outlook
Working hours are Monday to Friday 08.30 - 17:30 with 45 minutes for lunch
This position would be paying a basic salary from £28,000 - £33,000.00 with a potential bonus depending on team performance and individual performance parameters after a 3 month qualifying period. - This would be based on individuals with a solid background in Aviation Recruitment, specifically Compliance.
We are looking for suitable candidate to start as soon as possible.