West London, London
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
26 days ago
We have an opportunity to cross train into a Fibre Planner with a rapidly expanding TrueFibre Broadband provider in Central London. This is an opportunity to join an innovative company who designs, builds, installs and maintains their own fibre network in London. The main function of the role is to efficiently plan FTTP (Fibre To The Premises) and FTTH (Internal fibre optic cabling routes) within MDU's. Candidates will need to demonstrate an understanding of Fibre Optic Installations and design in MDU's. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning Fibre Company with fantastic prospects.
Senior Data Engineer / Fibre Planner
Up to £30,000 + Company Benefits + 25 days holiday + company benefits
Location: West London (Office and Field Based)
* Dealing directly with the end client managing expectations and dealing with any issues
* Surveying existing Fibre Optic Network infrastructure including ducts and potentials for upgrades
* Surveying Fibre Routes through buildings and MDUs
* Planning civils works where required
* Planning Cable Routes for Fibre Optic Network Upgrades using CAD software
* Creating "Job Packs" to pass back to the client for engineering works to be carried out
Please forward an up to date CV for consideration and we will contact you with further details.