£39000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Flexible working hours available
5 months ago
This new role for a Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist will offer the exposure to work on a variety of exciting projects across educational, residential and commercial sectors contributing to the already very successful business model.
The successful candidate will be comfortable delivering up to RIBA stage 4, comprising of detailed design and construction drawings with 1:5 & 1:20 details.
- Co-ordinate, develop and collate technical information.
- Investigate manufacturers technical information and factors that affect projects, including -
Client requirements, site/building surveys and regulatory requirements.
- Production of information necessary to submit Applications to relevant statutory authorities.
- Prepare/present design proposals using ArchiCAD. Training will be provided.
PREPARING DETAIL DESIGN AND PRODUCTION INFORMATION
- Prepare and present detail design proposals using ArchiCAD.
- Develop a program of deliverables with the Architects.
- Contribute to the detailed design process and co-ordinate detailed design information with the
- Prepare specifications using NBS for construction work.
- Prepare drawings, plans and documents for statutory approvals.
- Attend co-ordination meetings, record minutes and prepare any associated documentation.
- Contribute to design stage risk assessments.
ON SITE EXPERIENCE
- Make site visits and record findings of site inspections.
- Attend meetings, record minutes and prepare associated documentation.
- Check, co-ordinate and comment on subcontractor information.
- As required by the Contractor, prepare and present construction details using ArchiCAD.
- Compile as built drawings using ArchiCAD.
- Adhere to internal policies, eg Quality Assurance etc.
- Be a member of CIAT (TCIAT) or be in the process of becoming a member.
- Undertake structured Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- £42,000 - £45,000
- Flexible working hours available
If you are interested or know anyone else that is, please contact / 01932 822 540
Recommend a friend and bag yourself a £300 referral fee!