North London, London
£22000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + Company Van + Company Benefits
21 days ago
One of the UK's leading Facilities Management Companies have won a number of hard services contract within the metropolitan police. They are currently recruiting for a number of mechanical and electrical positions across London.
We are looking for a semi-skilled Mechanical / Electrical Engineer to work on various sites across north London. The ideal candidate will have several years in reactive and PPM of mechanical systems.
You will need to undergo stringent criminal vetting checks to secure this position.
Salary: Up to £32,000 + Company Van + Company Benefits
Location: North London
* To undertake maintenance duties as required to making sure all reports are accurately completed within specific timescales
* To provide a flexible approach to working practices within the maintenance team which could involve undertaking tasks of a basic plumbing / Handyman duties.
* To work a flexible work pattern to give a degree of flexibility to the site Supervisors planning.
* Ensure contractual services are delivered in such a way that it is possible to achieve agreed SLA's and quality targets.
* To produce accurate documentation as required and to keep up-to-date records of statutory inspections e.g. L8 documentation, etc.
* Undertake minor quoted works from initial outset, through installation to completion as required whilst completing all required test certification
* Experienced fault finding skills in LTHW heating systems, Air Compressors, Water Treatment or Electrical Systems, etc
* L8 ACOP / Legionella Awareness
* Good team member with excellent communications skills with all levels of the workforce
* The ability to work within a customer focused environment where brand image is very important
* Sound knowledge of understanding and developing safety documentation to ensure site safety procedures are followed at all times
* Customer Liaison skills
* COSHH Awareness
* First Aid
* Full driving licence
Please provide an up to date CV for consideration.