£32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
13 days ago
Location: Home Counties ( No London Work )
Salary: Up to £38,000 + Van/Car (Personal Use) + Call Out (1 day in 9) + Unlimited Overtime. Travel time after 45 mins.
Technical Resources are currently in search for a security service engineer to cover the home counties with minimal London work. The client, one of the most respected names in the industry, work with a range of high end commercial customers include global tech companies, banks, FTSE 100 firms and other top clients.
* Proven record of engineering capability and support
* Knowledge of C-Cure / Lenel / ProWatch would be desirable but not essential
* Liaise at all levels with Engineering Teams.
* Presents a professional image both internally and externally at all times.
* Exceptional time management skills.
* Strong communication skills.
* Use initiative appropriate to position and demonstrates a high degree of pro-activity.
Experience and Professional Qualification Requirements:
* At least two years' experience servicing Access Control, CCTV and Intruder systems
* Intermediate level skills in MS Sharepoint, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Able to work in confidence with confidential matters.
* Ability to work under pressured deadlines.