£32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
13 days ago
Location: London and surrounding areas
Package: up to £38,000 DOE + Car + Overtime + Call Out, 1 week in 9 + Travel Time (After 30 Mins Each Way) + 23 Days Holiday + Training + Progression
Technical Resources are pleased to be working with a sophisticated security system integrator in the London area. Our BAFE and NSI Gold accredited client provide cutting-edge security solutions to commercial and retail contracts across the capital. This forward-thinking, independent firm are partnered with world-renowned industry heavy weights such as Honeywell, Avigilon and Gent 24.
They now have an excellent opportunity for Multiple Service Engineers to join their South-East team through a stage of massive growth, helping them to maintain the great reputation they have built over the years. The ideal candidate will have good experience in a similar role, with a willingness to learn and improve their horizons. The majority of works undertaken are security-related but around 20% of the work will be on fire systems (training provided). In return for your efforts, a highly competitive package is on offer.
* Maintaining and servicing Access Control, Intruder Alarm, CCTV (80%) and Fire Alarm Systems (20%)
* Working in a team or independently to strict quality standards.
* Happy to travel as the business requires (predominantly London)
* Upkeep of company vehicle
* Always suggest ways we can improve our service to our customers.
* Take part in training to improve your knowledge, which will in turn increase your value to this fantastic company and to broaden your career horizons.
Required Skills -
* Good experience within a similar role, servicing commercial/retail security contracts.
* Fire experience beneficial, but training can be given.
* Security-related qualifications are beneficial.
* Full UK Driving License
If you are interested in this position please apply with an updated CV