East Midlands, England
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Location: Midlands to National
Package: £40-50k basic plus 25 days annual leave, healthcare, medical cover.
My client is a top level security solutions provider who design, install and maintain intelligent CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Detection systems for clients within the retail, banking and commercial sectors, consistently voted one of the UKs top employers and have a strong reputation in the market. They are recruiting for a Project Manager to manage a national rollout for a retail bank with around 80 sites in total.
* Potentially managing 16 sites at a time, low value projects (18k) and high volumes sites.
* Dealing with projects on a day to day basis managing expectations before get to site and able to do practical and witness meeting for sites.
* Needs to be able to travel the UK and prepared to stay over night as 90% of sites require a visit.
* Provide weekly and monthly reports with regard to project updates whilst ensuring quality of work is maintained on site.
* Able to liaise with the end client and evidence labor being booked in and scheduled on time
Key Experience / Must have
* Retail or Banking PM experience preferred along with on tools background.
* Strong communication skills both via email and phone.
* Basic knowledge of Galaxy from tools onto management.
* 5 years PM experience.
* Good knowledge of Intruder, Access control and CCTV required, needs to have ability to solve any on site issues with engineers immediately.
* Ability to manage large teams as can be managing up to 32 engineers.