Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€55000.00 - €67000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Senior Project Engineer
60,000 EUR + 7k car allowance + 25 days holiday
Key responsibilities will involve the day to day management of security projects to include project management, design support, integration, service and technical troubleshooting . The candidate will take a direct role in managing LSP networks and support the development of our sub-contract supply chain, ensuring works are completed on time, on budget and tested to the highest industry standards. You will be highly organized, detail oriented and focused in pressurized environments. The role is customer facing therefore you will be articulate, presentable and most importantly customer service oriented.
Project Management Responsibilities:
* Provide design support and liaison to the estimating department during pre-sales process for new projects in region.
* Travel to sites and surrounding areas to undertake surveys, pre-installation meetings and spot checks.
* Take ownership of project deliver through to completion.
o Manage wide range of projects in country/region, direct client liaison to include development of project implementation schedules, evaluation of design documentation and overall coordination of the project works.
* Take financial responsibility for Projects Managed.
o Support the purchasing department with procurement of all required materials and services and ensure timely delivery to site in line with pre-agreed project schedules. Source, negotiate and manage sub-contract labour and in country LSP's.
* Take ownership of Construction Administration duties on Projects Managed.
o Provide direct implementation supervision/oversight, undertake construction administration duties and carry out spot checks of in-house/sub-contract/partner/LSP works. Prepare and coordinate shop drawings and technical submittal packages alongside UK colleagues for new projects working alongside design team.
* Responsible for ensuring the installation standards for projects are met and upkept across projects
o Preparation of Commissioning Documentation including Commissioning Manuals, Inspection & Test Plans, Inspection & Test Reports and Training Manuals.
o Assist in the final commissioning, interfacing, programming and setting to work of security equipment, including:
- CCTV & IP VMS
- Access Control
- Physical Security measures
Assist in the Demonstration and training of commissioned systems to our client representatives to gain final sign off prior to takeover.
* Completion of commissioning records ensuring that all progress and equipment settings are recorded in O&M manuals.
* Liaise with Service Admin team to provide first line support to clients with technical matters relative to security programs, technology and infrastructure.
* Respond to service related issues in country working independently, alongside our supplier & partner network. Provide Enterprise support to include technical troubleshooting of complete Access Control, Video Surveillance, Intrusion Detection, Intercom technologies.
* Expert knowledge and/or certification of Enterpise level security systems (Lenel/Prowatch/CCure/Genetec)
* Experience in Networking and IT infrastructure also required.