Up to £0.00 per annum
5 months ago
Job Role: Security installation engineer
Duration: 1 day
Working Hours: 8am-4pm
RATE: £195 p/d
Main Duties include:
Fit a new Axis IP camera and cable to switch.
- Replace some intruder alarm sensors
- Re-run a couple Cat6 cables to Axis Cameras and make off new ends
- Connect a fire relay to access control inputs
- Fault find a LED IR light
- Fault find an access control door sensor
Hand tools, power tools, 3m ladders, Boots, Cat5 testing cables.
FULL PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
If you are interested in this role or can recommend anyone, please contact Will Hartley on 01932822544 or email