£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Car Allowance
3 months ago
Salary: £40K + Car Allowance + Extensive Overtime + Private Medical + OTE £70K
Technical Resources are working with a client, who are currently looking for an experienced security engineer with a very good understanding of all the disciplines that make up integrated security systems (access control, CCTV, point monitoring, etc). You will be responsible for liaising with the site team during various stages of the projects and ensuring that they are working to and maintaining the standards required. Most projects require final commissioning and witness testing, before final handover to the client, all aspects of commissioning and handover would be your responsibility to deliver.
The role is primarily focused on the delivery of specific Projects relevant to one or two key customers. Most of the Projects will be throughout Europe and extensive travel overseas is expected for prolonged periods of time.
· Proven track record of commissioning works within the security industry.
· Experience of working on large projects throughout Europe.
· Lenel products experience.
· Familiar with copper and fibre networks.
· Familiar with building server systems, loading software and programming of security systems.
· Experienced in dealing at a senior level both internally and externally.
· Able to work in confidence with confidential matters.
· Ability to work under pressured deadlines.