City of London
3 months ago
Web and Mobile App Pen Tester VL Security Architect
Day Rate - £450
Start 01-Mar-21 End 28-Feb-22
9:00 – 17:30
31 holiday entitlement
Office based – Hatfield (North London)
Application Security and Penetration Testing Role required to lead penetration tests for a financial services organisation. You must have excellent understanding of the Secure Software Development Lifecycle having defined and carried out security activities throughout each of the development phases, including activities such as specifying security/logging requirements, security code review (manual and automated) and application penetration testing for multiple clients.
You must also possess the ability to assess complex designs, understand the security risks and propose suitable mitigation for security weaknesses, whether during the design or implementation phases using a variety of standard techniques.
- Highly experienced in Application Security and Penetration Testing.
- UK CESG CHECK Team Leader qualifications.
- CREST Registered Tester.
- BEST Red Team exercises in relation to telecoms regulation.
- Infrastructure / Assumed Compromise / Application (web mobile) Penetration Testing.
- OSINT / External perimeter monitoring.
- Experienced in API testing for new jaja finance credit card application during development process.