Newcastle upon Tyne
26 days ago
The Company: An incredible ISP expanding in the North that provide their own ultra-fast broadband, they offer an elite service and are highly valued by their adorning clients. They have increased sales significantly in the past 12 months, securing some major projects, so their ambitious MD is excited by the clear opportunity to further drive their solidity within the ISP space. A small close-knit team where you can affect change and really make a difference, no red tape to stop you thriving in a highly lucrative industry.
Requirements for the Sales Manager:
- A hunter attitude with high energy
- Experience working for an ISP or Telecoms company
- Experience leading and growing a sales team
- High energy and can motivate and influence the sales team
- A plan/focus on targets and what KPI’s you need your team to achieve to hit your end number
- Bring ideas and own the sales function, being accountable to its success and the team’s delivery
- Demanding high standards and high performance.
- Budget/resource management.
- Background processes; recruitment, training, development, etc
- Robust, flexible and hungry within a new scale up.
- Base - £50-60k
- 50-75% OTE
- Pension, Benefits, Expenses etc.