City of London
12 days ago
Join the leaders in cloud native transformation as they begin their next phase of growth. With operations in over 10 countries around the world & platinum partnerships with leading hyperscalers, they are looking for driven & ambitious cloud thinkers with a “hold my beer/coffee - I got this” attitude. With a company like this, every day will have you working with the latest cutting-edge public cloud technologies to always stay one step ahead of the game, with a huge investment in personal and professional development for their staff. Apply now to start your journey into the cloud!
The Account Director will focus on the digital transformation process by mapping, connecting and pitching to prospective & existing clients. With an armoury of a continually developing products, you can offer an end-to-end solution to enterprise level clients, becoming a trusted advisor and developing a deep understanding of the target customers’ business. Not only will you create new opportunities, but you will also work closely with the Account Executives to ensure a smooth transition of accounts and long term benefit for valuable clients.
The Account Director will need to have excellent organisation skills and be able to manage a complex sales cycle from start to finish.
- 5+ years’ B2B/B2B2C Sales experience within the area of IT Consulting / Technology.
- Proven ability to Solution Sell, empathize and develop customized value propositions for clients and prospects
- Enterprise-level solution selling – knowing the complexities, politics, sales cycles, etc of large customers and solution selling.
- A good understanding of Cloud Native Computing.
- Experience building strategic business partnerships with enterprise customers
- Experience from working directly with C-level stakeholders and senior IT executives
- Experience with enterprise RFP and complex sales processes
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent preferred (Business, Engineering, Computer Sciences)
- Basic - £80-110k
- OTE – 75-100%