£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Do you have a passion and unyielding drive to win?
Do you want a clear progression and salary path?
If so, then at Technical Resources we can help! We are a market leading, specialist recruitment agency with nearly 20 years' experience focusing on contract and permanent staff within Fire & Security, Telecoms, M&E and IT.
We reward our staff members for their hard work by-
* Incentive trips to Dubai, Ibiza, Las Vegas and more!
* Great commission structure
* Team building exercises such as Quarterly presentations, nights out and Tough Mudder!
* Offering a 2-year comprehensive training program
* With our embedded training program there is potential to accelerate within 3 years from starting to become a Consultant with earning potentials of £40,000-£50,000 OTE along with a strong personal development plan to help drive your recruitment career.
What are Technical Resources looking for?
* We are looking for motivated, hardworking, confident individuals to join our team of sales executives
* No experience necessary, just the right attitude!
* Good telephone manner and excellent communication skills
* A good planner and strong organisational skills
* Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
* Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers
* Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
* Manage lead generation
* Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximise satisfaction
* Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule
* Achieve and own agreed sales KPIs
* Demonstrate understanding of Technical Resources complete service offering
* Continuously improve through feedback
* Oversee customer account management from a sales perspective
* Clearly communicate the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
* Develop new business with existing clients
* Forecast and track key account metrics
* Assist with challenging client requests
* Contribute to team effort
* Have proven work experience as a Business Development manager, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, Telesales Executive or relevant role
* Be able to demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels
* Solid experience with CRM software
* Experience delivering client-focused solutions
* Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time
* Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
Year 1: £40k-55k OTE
Year 2: £55-75k OTE