East Midlands, England
Up to £0.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
· Great growth
· In Demand Solution
· Integral role, great prospects, superb strategy
This growing Telecommunications and UC business are looking to expand their sales team due to their recent strategic kick off and investment. As Sales Director of this business you will direct the sales strategy over the next 5 years contributing to the overall target of tripling revenue.
This Sales Director level role would suit a leader who has experience of spinning up teams and developing great sales people within the telecommunications and UC space. Initially you will manage a team of sales staff however shortly into your role you will be expected to bring on new team members across the UK appointing sales managers to work alongside you.
· WFH position with access to Midlands based company
· Must have some knowledge or experience surrounding the Telco and UC arena
· Need to be able to demonstrate the ability to lead, coach and direct SME and Corporate level sales professionals
· Ideally have experience of selling direct rather than channel
· Be committed to a 5 year journey
Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, and due to our office on skeleton staff, we are not able to reply to everybody. If you have not received a reply in 14 days its likely your application has been unsuccessful. This isnt our ideal process however we simply have very limited time.