South West England, England
£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Package: Up to £26,000 (negotiable) + Up to 15% Quarterly Bonus + Van (Or paired up) + Phone + Tablet + Corporate Package (34 days Holiday/Pension -4.5%/ Life Insurance / Private Healthcare)
Location: Henley-on-Thames (Field Based Covering the South West)
A fast-growing and exciting Ultrafast Broadband provider are looking to expand their field workforce with Residential Installation Engineers! The company offers high-performing broadband product providing up to 1000 Mbps broadband to its customers! With a fresh look at the market and an exciting range of products, they have an extremely friendly, approachable and dedicated team and a management structure that is open to innovative ideas and creative solutions. If you are passionate about ultra-high speed broadband, have excellent customer service skills and want to join a company that are changing the face of internet connections then look no further.
The ideal candidate would have a background in customer / residential installations for a similar ISP.
* Travelling to customer homes to install new cables and company products
* Installing cables, router/equipment and fibre splicing to ensure the best possible connection
* Demonstrate and educate customers on their newly installer products
* Ensure customers give you a 5/5 for customer service
* Ensure your company vehicle and appearance give the best possible impression of the company
* Experience in Residential Installations
* A Clean UK Driving Licence
* Customer Service Focused