5 months ago
Regional Sales Manager – Fire & Security - £60-£70k OTE £90k-£110k
- National company – well established
- Support from an expansive sales division
- Gent partner
Your Future: Join a National leader within the Fire & Security industry. Strategic management of a division of 10 sales professionals, covering the Midlands and North West. who are well accomplished within the sector.
The Role: As the Regional Sales Manager you will cultivate relationships within multiple vertical markets. The products range includes integrated Fire & Security systems. Covering much of the North/Midlands and working from home or the office (flexible) you will manage your division and has the ability to influence change and drive the business forward. The Regional Sales Manager will have great product/industry knowledge and have accomplished experience driving a division within the F&S sector.
The Company: The Regional Sales Manager will be part of this National, profitable, and growing company who offer the finest safety solutions throughout various verticals. They can deliver on any size project and offer the same level of care regardless of the size of their clients. The company has big growth plans and are looking for an ambitious Regional Sales Manager to help drive the business forward.
The requirements for the Regional Sales Manager role:
- Strong sales experience within F&S industry and an accomplished record of solution sales on large scale projects
- Experience cultivating ongoing relationships (internal & external)
- Energetic and structured approach to management and sales
- Target orientated with a back log of achievement
- Strong negotiation skills and nurture key accounts
The Package for the Business Development Manager role:
- £60-70k base
- OTE £90-110k
- Car allowance
The Business Development Manager role is based from home, or the office, or a mix of both covering the midlands/north of England.