23 days ago
This is a market leading recruitment company of 20 years, specialising in Telecoms, IT and Fire & Security. Working on both a permanent and contract basis across the UK, they provide quality technical talent to a range of high level clients.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for sourcing high quality candidates to fill job roles. Managing the candidate experience end to end, you will be the driving force behind the job filling process, working with experienced consultants that will help guide your development. This is a great learning opportunity for an outgoing and confident individual to join the recruitment industry, with scope for fantastic career progression and earning potential.
- Interacting with candidates over the telephone.
- Selling a range of jobs to candidates & managing their entire process.
- Carefully working through sourcing lists and recording/analysing results.
- Utilising and updating the in-house CRM system in line with company process.
- Generating interest and pools of candidates within chosen sector with a mixture of sourcing techniques.
- Provide leads (TSI) and market rates to delivery team.
- Daily, weekly and monthly monitoring of KPI’s / results.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Prior Telesales/Sales experience is preferable.
- The ability to communicate within a fast-paced team environment.
- An interest in recruitment or sales
- Driven with a competitive nature.
- Someone who is looking to progress within a reputable company.
The Recruitment Consultant role will be based in Addlestone, Surrey and must live within a 5 mile radius.