£0.00 - £30000.00 per annum
9 months ago
This role would suit someone who has a keen eye for detail, a passion for quality / continuous improvement and ideally a background or excitement to work in Telecommunications.
Quality Assurance Engineer
Salary: Up to £30,000 + Company Benefits
Location: Waterbeach, Cambridgeshire
* Understand the quality expectations for each client and develop tools to ensure they are fully understood by the Planning Team Leads and Planners.
* Close liaison with the H&S Manager to ensure that all H&SE requirements are applied to the quality deliverable of a planning package.
* Support the GIS developer to ensure that quality expectations are applied to all GIS output from the Planning Teams.
* Conduct quality checks on all client work streams and provide feedback to the Planning Team Leads on errors found and methods of improvement.
* Maintain a weekly reporting system to the Planning Manager on design quality output indicating quality trends and recommendations for improvement.
* Support the Planning Team Leads and Project Co-ordinators in the development of realistic delivery schedules based on quality control elements of the project.
* Liaise with clients as primary point of contact for quality to understand and assess the implementation of client quality expectations on the deliverable and report to the Planning Manager.
Please provide an up to date CV for consideration.
Contact Harriet Jannaway on 01932 837786 or