£0.00 - £500000.00 per annum
2 months ago
It is essential you hold a Prince2 qualification for this position.
Project Manager - Structured Cabling
Salary: Up to £50,000 + Vehicle/Car Allowance + Company Benefits (22 days holiday, pension, healthcare, etc)
Location: England (diverse project locations)
* Manage numerous Communications Projects concurrently to Prince2 Methodologies and company procedures
* Experience of end to end management of structured cabling projects including LAN, WAN and WIFI (500k+)
* Delivering projects from survey through to handover including management of sub-contractors installation
* Adhering to internal and external process ensuring all are followed and documented
* Good understanding of structured cabling / network design
* Responsibility for client liaison and managing expectations
* Auditing site and completing technical documentation
* Mentoring Junior Project Managers and assisting with company operations
* Managing client expectations and ensuring deadlines are met
If you are interested please forward an up to date CV for consideration.