Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€60000.00 - €70000.00 per annum
29 days ago
The key responsibilities:
* Manage wide range of projects in country, direct client liaison to include development of project implementation schedules, evaluation of design documentation and overall coordination of projects
* Provide design support and liaison to the estimating department during pre-sales process for new projects in region.
* Travel to sites within Germany and surrounding areas to undertake surveys, pre-installation meetings and spot checks.
* Take ownership of project delivery through to completion.
* Take financial responsibility for the projects
* Undertake construction admin duties and manage sub-contractors and LSPs.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a sound technical knowledge of integrated security systems and should have a strong track record of managing security projects, ideally in a construction environment.
This is a PAYE role so you will be required to be based in the Frankfurt region taking responsibility for your own living costs. The employment contract can be either permanent or 1 year fixed term pro-rata.
Salary is negotiable in the region of 60-65 EUR + 650 p/m travel allowance, 25 days holiday and pension.
If the role is of interest please reply to this email or ring me on 01932 837779.